Monday, February 2, 2009

G.I Joe - America's elite and highy trained Mission Force


In more than a half-dozen incarnations across four decades, G.I. JOE has become the single greatest brand in the history of boys' toys. Inspiring the term "action figure," G.I. JOE ushered in a new play pattern that forever changed the scope of the toy world.

Like a typical boy growing up in urban city of India, and of course inspired by the culture of the United States, we bought VHS tapes of G.I Joe to watch, and boy oh boy we just became crazy about it. My fav of the G.I Joe team was Gung-ho ( I still like that incident when he tries to ride a crazy horse and keeps on falling from it ....)
I recently found some 20 odd episodes of G.I Joe on this wonderful site called Joost. Man, I don't know how, but their streaming and video quality is excellent. I am embedding the videos here.
We still have those tapes in the stack , although they eat dust now. Memories don't go, things go. They live eternally 'cos they are immortal.

2 comments:

  1. G.I JOE! is still the Shit! hahahahaha
    I love your catch phrase about things goes but memories don't I am feeling you on that!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. doublemint twins !!!!

    All right ....I will try ..Mayz help wud be required to post on NeNe

    I will do the rest

    ReplyDelete